iCapital Network is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services $70+ billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts with offices in New York (headquarters), New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Zurich, London, Lisbon, and Hong Kong.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
iCapital’s rapid international expansion creates an opportunity for a seasoned professional to join a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
About the Role
iCapital Network is seeking a Senior Vice President on the International Enterprise Integration team to contribute to the development and execution of its international expansion. In this role, they will support the Enterprise Integration activities of iCapital with a primary focus on Banks, Wealth Managers, Asset Managers and Alternative Asset Managers in EMEA.
This position will be based in Lisbon, Portugal, and will manage and oversee the platform implementation of enterprise relationships with WM Banks, Asset Managers, and financial intermediaries.
- Nurture strong relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Manage platform implementation projects from initiation of relationship to platform launch.
- Successfully lead end-to-end implementation for strategic iCapital partners.
- Scope, prepare, and manage detailed implementation tasks and responsibility lists for timely and successful launches.
- Support initial negotiations and relationship management alongside the Enterprise Sales team.
- Identify and inform product gaps and development opportunities.
- Build strong internal relationships within iCapital and work closely with other teams (Research & Fund Management, Enterprise Integration Group, Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Technology & Operations, etc.) to achieve the best client outcomes and successful long-term client relationships.
- Contribute in responding in a professional timely manner to RFIs/RFPs.
- Provide constant feedback and research from the field on relevant technology landscapes, competitive landscapes, and respective trends.
- 15+ years of experience in platform integration and/or in a project/business management role
- Project management certification and/or bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant field is a plus
- Profound knowledge of Private Markets asset classes, and an understanding of the distribution model, good know-how about WM/Private Bank business and processes
- Strong understanding of different regulatory environments, mainly Europe and Asia
- Entrepreneurial approach to managing projects with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with experience in technical platform integration in the financial industry
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce detailed project documentation, business requirements documentation, and specifications to drive development
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills with demonstrated capabilities to build trust, and strategically manage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Highly collaborative, and a can-do attitude
- Strong appetite to work in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment. Self-motivated with a hands-on attitude
- Fluency in English required – strong written and verbal skills. Other languages considered an asset