A BADRian “Business Intelligence Analyst” will be working in a highly creative, motivating, learning and collaborative environment. Guided with Accuracy, Transparency, Improvement, Ownership, Team Play and Innovation as our 6 core values and the main drivers at BADR for the company’s decisions and behaviors.
The intended candidate is someone who is able to rationally and creatively produce market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports and devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources. S/he will be required to synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action and use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools).
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Proven experience as a BI Analyst (industry experience is preferred).
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL is a must.
- Familiarity with ERP systems, i.e. Oracle EBS, and from other vendors like SAP, … etc is a plus.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Tableau, MicroStrategy, Microsoft Power BI, ...).
- Familiarity with analytics of business verticals like finance, supply chain, order management is a plus.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Competitive salary package.
- Knowledgeable environment (talks and sessions for knowledge sharing - company support for events and meetups - time space for learning and discovering the cutting edge technologies whereas the company's mission).
- Healthy environment (company support for all of the sport activities - fruits day - sports equipment in the workplace).
- Friendly environment.