Business Intelligence Analyst
South Jordan, Utah
HireVue is looking for a highly motivated and talented Business Analyst to support our Customer Success Teams. In this role, you will develop the solutions to bridge the gap between raw data and data driven solutions that enable our clients to understand how their HR/Talent initiatives with HireVue are performing and to take action to remedy challenges and leverage opportunities. This role has complex, sometimes abstract, inputs and requires powerful yet simple outputs to diverse internal and external audiences.
We are looking for an individual who will take complex insights to another level and change the way things are done today by telling the story using data and innovative data visualizations. You will help design the way that business insights and recommendations are shared with our clients and stakeholders, solve enterprise business problems and influence the decision making process. If you are self-motivated and passionate about telling a story through data, collaborating with cross functional teams to solve challenges, and are inspired by being on the forefront of driving real change and value through data and analytics, this is a great opportunity for you!
In this role, you will
- Provide business insights and visualizations that explain the current state, identify future opportunities, validate value and support change management for our clients.
- Partner with leadership team, business stakeholders and targeted clients to understand objectives and data requirements.
- Develop data solutions and present solutions that are compelling “C-suite ready”.
- Partner internally throughout data life cycle to optimize and refine data solutions based on impact and effectiveness.
- Perform root cause analysis when issues occur or improvements are stalled. Identify & implement solutions and measure their improvements.
- Demonstrate the ability to balance multiple priorities, adapt to a constantly changing business environment, work independently, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Partner with other analysts around the company to leverage existing insights and documentation.
- Design, build, and maintain business process and data documentation.
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Business, Statistics, Computer or Information Science; Masters preferred
- 3+ years of BI experience providing data analytics & consulting services, enabling business insights, designing data visualizations and telling story with data.
- Previous experience working with HR metrics is a plus.
- Expertise with data visualization methodology and tools (Tableau) with a passion for deriving insights from data
- Proficiency in business intelligence data analysis and statistical applications (MS Excel, etc.)
- SQL skills for advanced data analysis
- Proven success in developing metrics and analytics for both quantitative and qualitative type of work and environments
- Strong capabilities in building and explaining visual representation of data
- Excellent presentation skills, specifically written and verbal communication to an executive audience
- Familiarity with HR/Talent technology ecosystems (Workday, Taleo, Enterprise ATS and CRM platforms, Assessment tools, etc.)
- Self-starter with demonstrated commitment and energy
- Collaborate effectively across teams, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions that bring analytics into the business process.
- Effective communicator with emphasis on transparency, teamwork and ownership.
- Analytical with a focus on solving problems and delivering results. You must be able to manage multiple priorities while ensuring accuracy/attention to detail.
- Ability to work from our HQ in South Jordan, Utah
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these perks and benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Stock options
- Flexible time off
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- 401K Match