ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
More than a finance company and more than a paycheck. We're looking for driven, bright and kind team members who are ready to help us deliver on our mission to help borrowers become savers.
Our team at Happy Money is made up of financial services professionals, marketers, technologists, service experts, data scientists, and designers with the shared vision to provide financial tools and services for human happiness!
Meet Happy Money, we’re not just a business, we’re a movement, providing financial tools and services for human happiness, working outside of the sad money complex with an innovative business money that works for members.
The category that needs a mission-based company the most – finance/banking – has none. It's time to leave mindless capitalism behind and usher in a new world of more mindful capitalism.
Our mission is helping borrowers become savers. Our values of love, trust and hustle are our culture and they inspire us to deliver for our team, our members, our partners, our investors and society.
Join the Happy Money Movement and help us deliver the future of Happy Financial Services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work closely with business leaders on the lending, savings and platform teams to understand business questions that data can answer to drive insights.
- Create and manage dashboards, reports, and other analytical services for lending, savings and platform teams.
- Develop analytics solutions that bring analytics to life using design thinking concepts.
- Integrate multiple data sources into one visualization to tell a story.
- Design, build and automate key business metrics.
- Build processes and standards that build trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization.
- Partner with data scientists and engineers to leverage new data sources
- Create internal and external reports and solve ad hoc data requests
- 3+ years of experience in processes supporting analytics with experience supporting Marketing processes or experience with Financial Services more broadly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Math, Economics, or Engineering
- 2+ Years’ experience with modern analytics: tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Strong knowledge with databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and/or Redshift
- Knowledge of tools like Salesforce, Marketo Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Facebook APIs, Stitch (or other Data Ingestion Platforms), and ability to operate as point of contact for the business partner.
- Organization skills; demonstrated ability to manage small technology projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to challenge the status quo
WE’D BE ECSTATIC IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience in FinTech or Financial Services
- Proficiency with Looker
- Proficiency with R or Python
- Experience with modern scalable data warehouses (BigQuery/Athena/Hive, etc.)
WHY WE'RE AWESOME
- Rich employee medical benefits offering—most paid 100% by Happy Money!
- Unlimited vacation policy!
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, teas—whatever you’re into, we’ve got it!
- Weekly Happy Money Hour—we love to mingle and enjoy great brews!