Business Marketing Manager, International
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can find experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet.
Reddit is seeking a Business Marketing Manager to build our international efforts across new markets and existing markets including UK, France, Germany and Australia. This role will bring data and insights to life with compelling messaging and engaging content that resonates most with our international markets.
You will drive messaging, content and go-to-market strategy for Reddit for Business across new and existing international markets. You will create data-backed business narratives, inspiring marketing materials and easy-to-sell packages that drive adoption of Reddit for Business among our international advertisers. You will manage the creative process with external designers.
You will set and lead the strategic vision for compelling content to be leveraged by our clients as well as Sales, Events Marketing, Communications and Channel Marketing.
- Set a vision, roadmap and process for Reddit’s International Business Marketing strategy across multiple non-US countries
- Launch multi-country marketing campaigns in partnership xfn and marketing partners
- Develop messaging and assets—including decks, video, infographics, and beyond that support the International Reddit for Business roadmap
- Build, maintain, and execute against an editorial calendar that supports the brand narrative and leverages company milestones, seasonal trends, and key launches
- Oversee the production process, providing feedback and coaching as well as managing external design resources
- Identify patterns and trends within 3rd party and 1st party data to tell compelling audience-specific stories
- Write engaging content for pitches, webinars, industry events, and whitepapers
- Work closely with managers from Channel Marketing, Product Marketing and Event Marketing to ensure Reddit for Business messaging is consistent
- Partner closely with stakeholders across Sales, Sales Enablement, Communications, Marketing Sciences, and other teams to disseminate messaging and collateral widely
- 7+ years of experience within content/digital marketing, marketing communications, strategic storytelling, content strategy or a related field in international markets
- 5+ years experience within B2B marketing in European markets
- Experience scaling marketing materials across multiple non-US countries
- Experience with online advertising industry
- Available portfolio of content examples
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience in more than one non-US market a plus