Everbridge is seeking a Business Operations Analyst to expand our Reporting & Analytics capacity and to help focus on our growing Services & Support organization. This position will work closely with other members of the Operations team on numerous aspects of the business, as well as with Sales and Services leadership
The Business Operations team works in a high-speed, fast pace environment, within a rapidly growing enterprise. This environment will provide opportunities to learn, grow and achieve personal development goals. It will also provide the candidate autonomy to problem solve and find solutions with minimum managerial oversight.
Reporting, Dashboards, Analytics, & Insight
- Assist with the development and implementation of Sales and company operations metrics, dashboards and reports, and analysis specific to Services billability and utilization
- Prepare regular reporting packages and deliver to senior management.
- Creates dashboard reports in both Excel and salesforce.com; imports/exports salesforce.com data for additional processes and analytics
- Support daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly operational reporting and executive dashboards
- Analyze monthly operational results, understanding the key variance drivers and providing actionable insights to senior management.
- Extract data (from a variety of sources including BI systems and SalesForce.com) and perform detailed data analysis on internal processes and productivity.
- Create PowerPoint presentations that capture key operational metrics, articulate results, and convey actionable business insight for both sales management and executive audiences
- Provide and support ad-hoc reporting services for non-standard issues and analyses
Other Operational Duties:
- Provides program management support to help drive key projects within the Services org
- Provides territory and customer intelligence/analytics in support of market segmentation, territory development/administration, TAM and customer wallet size calculations
- Understand core marketing operations concepts (lead/opportunity conversion, pipeline development) and develops reporting and analytics in these areas for enhanced business insight.
- Recognizes and understands financial concepts in the context of sales processes
- Manage the accuracy of all sales Splits for commissions readiness and performance management.
- Load and manage all content related sales operations documents and libraries in SharePoint.
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; advanced skills in Excel
- High degree of quantitative, analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker.
- Ability to synthesize Big Data into strategic and actional insights
- Highly detail oriented, with strong attention to accuracy.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Prior experience in Sales Operations at a B2B technology software and services (SaaS) required. Preferable with enterprise clients.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion.
- Ability to engage & appreciate the needs of different audiences and different levels of seniority.
- 4-yr college degree in Business, Finance, Operations or similar work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional and confident demeanor. A passion for learning.
- Self-starter who can work independently under minimal supervision.
- Excellent planning and organization skills; can multitask and prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.