We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.
We love what we do. Together.
We are the world-leading online marketplace for doctors & patients, providing medical practice booking & management SaaS in 15+ countries, for 2+ mln active doctors and 30+ mln patients, operated from 7+ offices all over the world by 1000+ people.
But we miss one part, and we want you to build it with us.
We’re looking for an entrepreneur willing to, as Business Owner or - as we call the role - mini-CEO, build and shape a new part of the Docplanner ecosystem focusing on primary care space.
- Take ownership of the primary care initiative at Docplanner Group globally to make healthcare more human,
- Serve thousands of patients delivering a world-class experience in the primary care space, helping them stay healthy, and delivering diagnosis (with treatment, tests, or referrals if needed) in case of health issues,
- Build a substantial business line on top of that,
- Do all of this, as a standalone venture, a startup inside a fast-growing healthcare company. It gives almost full autonomy over the business but requires a balance of technology, user experience, people, business, and innovation to meet its ambitious goals.
You and the team you’ll build along the way, with the help of the current team will have to:
- Figure out the go-to-market strategy, product positioning & scope, monetization & partnerships needed,
- Build the service to deliver a world-class primary care experience, connecting beautiful mobile app, medical expertise, patients’ health records, and 3rd party medical providers,
- Design the processes & operations together with medical staff, and the product team - Iterate the concept already implemented (or redefine it if needed),
- Design & implement the interface (mobile app) for patients + the tools for the medical team,
- Navigate the twists and turns of local regulations (the service has been already partially implemented in Poland and Spain. We’d like to deploy in our other markets, including Italy, Mexico and Brazil as well)
- Build partnerships with 3rd party medical providers - health providers, laboratory diagnostics chains and others,
- Define and grow the product and business KPIs with a focus on the service’s scale, patients’ experience, and revenue generated,
- Define & build on the monetization strategy,
- Oversee the operations & fine-tune its elements.
You are a great fit for the position if you:
- are a proactive entrepreneur with a digital product experience (strong preference for ex-startup cofounders, business owners, with end-to-end/p&l responsibility),
- have experience with starting a product/business from scratch, and taking it to the market, figuring out a lot of stuff along the way,
- are a person with an ability to switch between the strategic helicopter view and user experience details,
- are a doer that overcomes the problems spotted,
- have a very good feeling in the space of User Experience,
- are a leader that inspires the team and deals with unknowns,
- speak English fluently.
You’d be an even better candidate if you have experience in of these:
- commercialization/monetization of consumer subscription products,
- working with delivering healthcare, either from the provider or payer perspective,
- cooperating with the public healthcare sector.
You will get in return:
💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills.
⚕️ Private health plan.
✌ 26 free paid days.
📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
🇬🇧 Free English classes.
Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).