Boxed is the easiest and modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxed’s app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com
. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, and pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant group of engineers, designers, marketers, and operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers.
Boxed is looking for a Business Partnership Intern to join the B2B team. You’ll lead executing our direct mail marketing channel to connect with businesses around the country to order from Boxed. You’ll help with executing sales for large customers and helping with putting together proposals for different clients. We’re looking for someone that loves selling, is happy to get their hands dirty and jump in the weeds and independently lead a project.
- Reach out to different business via direct mail campaigns and follow up with business that have further questions
- Assist in researching new products to add to our product selection or business customers
- Perform basic analysis to measure performance for different campaigns and draw insights from it
- Assist B2B team with various ongoing initiatives on customer outreach campaigns
- Help the team with local events and planning for conferences and marketing events.
- Have attention to detail, strong communication and time management skills
- Be comfortable with Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Have knowledge of what businesses buy
- Be able to do analysis in excel to evaluate campaign performance
- Be familiar with office products
- Have a passion for selling, direct mail marketing and preparing for and closing partnership deals
- To apply, send your resume along with a simple pitch that you would use to sell Boxed products to businesses