- Engage with local/regional business leaders and cross functional teams to understand business requirements of data
- Drive and implement data solutions to fulfill business requirements
- Identify the business needs and pain points of users to design and optimize metrics, visual presentation, and data models
- Deliver a comprehensive and accurate Business Requirement Document (BRD) taking into account business requirements, feasibility, and value of the feature requests
- Lead product planning roadmap and prioritization of product timelines
- Manage the end to end process including requirement understanding, research and analysis, product roadmap planning, feature design, and continuous optimization of user experience
- Manage complex, cross-functional products and lead the delivery process of these products (BRD, UAT, Live Release)
- At least 3 years of experience in digital solution consultancy or e-commerce data management
- Experience in data product management is a plus
- Degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science and Mathematics is preferred
- Deep understanding and strong interest of the different aspects of e-commerce business and industry
- Extremely data-obsessed, and execution focused
- Ability to use Python and SQL independently
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem solving, and writing skills
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and manage timeline and priorities effectively
- Ability to drive product development and enhancement in order to meet business goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Flexibility to learn new skills and knowledge
This job is not available anymore...
This job has been filled or removed by Shopee.
... but we can help you!
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Business Product Management - Data Products job post.