Business Program Manager, Sales Productivity Team
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Business Product Manager (BPM) to join LinkedIn’s Sales Productivity team and help us design and build the next-generation of sales technology.
At LinkedIn, our Sales Productivity Operations (SP Ops) teams mission is to drive global sales performance by scaling sales technology, analytics and processes. We work together to help reps sell easier, and smarter, at scale by delivering solutions that help to unlock their full potential.
BPMs are a critical part of our sales technology strategy for LinkedIn. You represent the voice of the business as you partner with our Engineering teams to build simple, rep-centric solutions that improve LinkedIn’s sales productivity.
You will be focused on some of the most meaningful technology for our global sales organization. You may be reimagining and transforming products and associated processes that are used daily by more than 6000 reps and sales operations teams.
You will conduct user research; build product requirements and user-stories; shape and lead your roadmap, production timetables, and develop plans for product introduction. You will create a vision for your product and work with cross-functional teams to build it.
You collaborate with cross-functional teams to launch products. You also partner with other Sales Productivity teams to define and develop process, strategies and measure impact.
- You will figure out sales users' needs and desires by conducting User Experience Research.
- You will influence future product lines by appraising new product ideas and needs.
- You will craft designs and mock-ups, and shape product features into user-stories and roadmaps.
- You will work cross-functionally with Business and Developer teams to bring features live.
- You will drive full adoption of new products and processes, develop tool launch strategies and assesses usage data.
- You will enjoy providing information for leadership by preparing short-term and long-term sales technology effectiveness reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- You will be excited by leading on Release planning including Sprint Planning, Partner Communications and Launch Readiness.
- You enjoy driving global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- 5+ years of project management/coordination or business operations experience
- 3+ years of sales technology and/or sales operations experience
- 2+ years of product management experience and/or business operations experience
- 2+ years' experience using or configuring Customer Relationship Manager systems (Salesforce, Dynamics)
- 2+ years sales operations experience
- Outstanding leadership, facilitation and problem-solving skills. Ability to effectively collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization.
- A broad enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation of strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance.
- Understanding of Sales Process and policies (quota, territory management, forecasting, lead management).
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
- User-experience geek, enjoy working with new tools, and be a self-motivated learner.
- Well-versed in software product/service market strategies.
- Experience working in fast paced, high-growth, and results orientated environment that demands excellence.
- Ability to succeed in a highly collaborative team environment with multiple in-flight initiatives and stakeholders.
- Exceptional social skills and the proven ability to communicate effectively; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Likes to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- High-energy, great teammate, likes to have fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.