seeks a Business Systems Administrator to support the sales and operations teams and ultimately increase productivity by ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of ZeroFox’s Salesforce.com
instance. Additionally, the selected candidate will be responsible for helping create, evaluate, and optimize data, sales, and operations processes, as well as related sales applications.
This is a critical, highly-visible role within ZeroFox that will work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Operations. Salesforce.com
administration experience, business acumen, analytics and reporting expertise, and aptitude with other sales-related technologies are must-haves. A proven history of designing & implementing user-friendly applications & functionality based on business requirements along with the ability to quickly deliver information and insights to stakeholders from business systems tools, are imperative.
Role and responsibilities
Applications Management: Oversee the use and improvement of Salesforce.com and related tech stack to continually increase efficiency and ease of use for the sales team.
SFDC Support: Along with the Sales Operations Specialist, triage all support tickets in Salesforce.com while leading implementation of new products / features for sales and operations users in all business systems.
Data Management: Manage and evaluate data to determine a product’s or campaign’s effectiveness.
Sales Forecasting: Support the Chief Revenue Officer, Sales Operations Manager, and Sales Leadership to enable accurate forecasting reporting for each segment of the business, including individual metrics.
Territory Management: Outline and define various sales territories in SFDC.
Training: Train new and current sales team employees on operational responsibilities required within ZeroFox’s business systems. Training responsibilities include, but are not limited to, tech stack, sales and operational processes, reporting, data governance, etc.
Evaluation and Implementation: Evaluate data to validate the success of a product or sales plan, implementing alternative measures if the evaluation yields unsatisfactory results.
Required qualifications and skills
Salesforce.com Administrator Certification (ADMIN 201)
- Experience performing the duties above, typically obtained in 3+ years. Candidates with technology industry experience, ideally working in startup or high growth environments, will be given priority consideration.
- Experience managing / maintaining Salesforce.com product features such as custom objects/fields, process builder, flow, & other automation features, currency management, advanced reports & dashboards, and CPQ is a must.
- High level of understanding of Salesforce security models (roles / profiles, field level security, permission sets, etc.)
- Experience with QA / UAT in sandbox environments and using change sets to deploy to a production environment.
- Experience with manipulation of data via Data Loader or related tool required.
- Experience with administration of related business applications a plus; e.g. Outreach, ZoomInfo, LeanData
- Proficiencies in change management, problem-solving, process improvement, operational excellence, and detail orientation
- Passion and proven ability to implement world-class sales processes, productivity improvements, sales technology, and training throughout the sales organization.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal. Must have the ability to deliver concise, logical, written documents and presentations across all organizational levels.
- Ability to work autonomously and lead sales operations-related programs, SFDC implementations and initiatives.
- Ability to effectively plan strategies and future sales operations and systems goals.
- Optimistic, can-do will-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask and respond effectively to changing priorities.
Desired qualifications and skills
- APEX and Lightning experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Generous time off
- Best-in-class benefits
- Fun, modern workspace
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This position will report to the Manager, Business Systems
- This role is based out of our office in Bengaluru
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.