Established in 2012, HBX is a global e-commerce platform and retail destination carrying over 250 curated brands from both established and up-and-coming menswear, womenswear and lifestyle labels. HBX focuses on delivering the latest, trend-setting fashion, accessories, shoes, home and lifestyle goods to its customers, curating a truly global and exciting assortment at the leading edge of culture. With the HBX e-commerce platform shipping to over 70 markets worldwide, it has one retail store in Hong Kong and its US-based flagship store in New York at 41 Division Street. HBX also has a very active digital community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LINE, WeChat, RED, Kakao, and more.
- Support planning of seasonal OTB based on demand plan, brand performance, market trends, and the company’s business objectives.
- Build product assortment for all categories especially in menswear.
- Evaluate ongoing performance of each brand, including sales, margin, sell through, stock control and replenishment and seek opportunities to constantly improve revenue and profitability.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to highlight brand focuses.
- Develop pricing strategies based on competitor analysis, market research and business financials.
- Establish vendor relationships to obtain favorable terms of agreement that mitigate erosion to margin.
- Work with suppliers to achieve timely deliveries and to meet internal targets.
- Understand the HYPEBEAST culture and seek products that are true to the HBX brand. Curate the brand list and product assortment to reflect HBX aesthetics and vision.
- Degree holder in Fashion, Fashion Marketing or other related disciplines is preferred.
- 2-3 years of solid experience preferably with a multi-brand retailer; experience in menswear is highly preferred.
- A proven track record in networking and negotiating with vendors.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of retail math; high proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Strategic, commercial and entrepreneurial mindset with a proven track record of achieving personal/team business objectives.
- Innovative spirit to drive business forward.
- Strong sense of personal style & fashion trends.
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, translation samples and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.