Expa is a startup studio led by the founders of Uber, StumbleUpon, Foursquare, AddThis, and Metrolyrics. After 10 years designing and building consumer services, the Expa team has identified many techniques that help create successful companies. With $150 million funding to date, the team founds new companies based on internal ideas, and occasionally collaborates with founders of early-stage companies whose missions Expa believes in. We help companies avoid common pitfalls in early-stage ventures, and actively remove roadblocks along the way, specializing in product strategy, system design, and user experience.
Expa has a strong presence in San Francisco and New York City, and has recently expanded operations to Vancouver, Canada. We are actively looking to hire the best talent to be a part of our growing team.
We are looking for a C# senior developer who will help further expand our project under development. You will be working on creating an Application that interfaces with our API to provide an end service to the user. Project details are revealed to qualified candidates since the project is currently in stealth.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Strong proficiency in C#, with fairly complete knowledge of the language specification
- Masterful knowledge of the windows system and APIs
- Strong skills in research, project planning and implementation
Whats in it for you
- A competitive base salary
- Stock options
- Full medical and dental benefits
- A very flexible vacation policy
- Custom workstation designed to your needs
- A beautiful office in downtown Vancouver and a talented team
This job has been filled or removed by Expa.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new C# Senior Application Developer job post.✕