Design expert with a passion for cycling.
Do you enjoy the challenge of bringing complex concepts to reality in 3D? Does the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch engineers and industrial designers get you amped up? Are you a CAD expert with a passion for bringing the best possible products to market? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Assist bicycle product design engineers with CAD part and assembly completion
- Create 2D drawings, build ground up CAD models and complete size runs of frame 3D models
- Align with engineers and suppliers to build in manufacturing requirements into CAD models
- Collaborate with Product Lifecycle Management team to develop and implement new CAD standards
- Mentor and train engineers in CAD related topics
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Top level modeling skills in PTC Creo, especially ISDX (Style) surfacing and assembly management
- Proven track record of rendering creative, organized, flexible and robust CAD model structures
- Proficiency with 2D drawings for manufacturing, including correct drawing setup and best practices
- Experience with PLM systems – preference is experience with Oracle Agile
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; able to balance and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Superb attention to detail and an eye for 3D surfacing quality
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion
- 3+ years of extensive working experience with Creo 3D and 2D, less will be accepted if aptitude is exceptional
- Engineering degree preferred, but not required
To Apply: Please submit a CAD portfolio with your online application
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth, and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.