Veyo is using its platform and app-based transportation services to reinvent the medical logistics world. Our company is using technology to pioneer new operational models to help make transportation more powerful and more reliable for the healthcare industry.
When you work at Veyo, you’re helping to solve one of the nation’s growing healthcare challenges -- ensuring patients get to and from their medical appointments, safely and on-time. We are using smart design and innovative technology to make patient transportation safer and more connected. In the process, we’re transforming the entire industry.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Answer all incoming calls with approved scripting
- Be dependable, courteous, and like helping others
- Enter trip requests with accuracy
- Ability to navigate through multiple screens
- Proficient in online map systems
- Provide exceptional quality of service and assist all customers
- Answer all inquiry calls and research customer concerns
- Check eligibility for potential passengers and provide general information on services
- Stay current on all service policies, procedures and training updates
Our ideal candidates would have all or some of the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a Plus
- A minimum of two years customer service experience.
- Six months of call center experience preferred
- Type (alpha numeric) 33 words per minute
- Exceptional computer navigational skills
- Computer experience required, including the ability to learn new computer programs.
- Knowledge of the geographical area
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and exceptional problem solving skills
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
We’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in strategy and management at the top level, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US. EOE.
Veyo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, Veyo participates in the E-Verify program for all locations.