Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over one million customers to $6.5 billion in loans and to 200,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is looking for a Campaign Execution Manager to join the team in Chicago. This role is similar to that of a marketing operations manager, but with several expanded responsibilities. As a Campaign Execution Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining our batch processing data framework and all of the jobs scheduled to execute there. You will work closely with business leaders to specify the processes that need to be executed, translate those requirements into technical specifications, then lead the engineering team to build those pipelines and ensure that they run according to the desired schedule. This processing framework will be used to execute all marketing outreach campaigns, so it is critical in the future of Avant’s customer acquisition and retention strategies. It will also be used to transmit data to financial, marketing, and BPO partners, directly impacting service level agreements.
What you do at Avant:
- Designing and maintaining Avant’s campaign execution framework, which is leveraged for all data processing that requires shipments outside of the organization
- Defining short-term and long-term vision of the product roadmap, overseeing product development lifecycle and directing the team appropriately, and maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog
- Collaborating closely with business leaders to define requirements for new campaigns
- Ensuring the successful completion of scheduled campaigns and reporting processes, escalating to relevant parties if processes are corrupted
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- 3+ years’ management experience
- Experience designing and maintaining an ETL framework
- Experience running a marketing campaign function
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exposure to the Financial Services industry is preferred
- Experience managing large data sets
- Experience working in a Hadoop Environment
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.