QIVOS is a marketing technology agency, that delivers successful end-to-end customer loyalty management. Through our expertise in customer experience strategies and tailor-made technology solutions we help brands build unique long-term relationships with their customers.
Our team constitutes of talented experts who are connecting, informing and creating inspiring work. With local offices in London, Athens, Hong Kong we serve customers from various industries in more than 10 countries. Brands who trust us include: IKEA, INTERSPORT, MARKS&SPENCER, FOLLI FOLLIE, LINKS OF LONDON and more.
Job Description / Responsibilities / Candidate’s Mission
- Responsible for designing and implementing CRM & loyalty mechanisms in accordance with client objectives and briefs received from Supervisors
- Responsible for designing performance marketing campaigns for clients' accounts
- Create and record reports with relevant results and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Create marketing plans (offline & digital) and implement clients' projects related to clients’ loyalty strategies, marketing databases, emails, social media and other marketing solutions (offline / online / omnichannel)
- Evaluate a project's process and propose corrective actions, in case of deviation
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Marketing Consultant, Campaign Manager, Brand Manager or a member of a marketing team (offline and/or online) with the ability to conceptualize relevant marketing campaigns in accordance with client objectives & KPIs
- Strong understanding of marketing techniques (offline & online)
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in using Social Media platforms (such as Facebook & Instagram)
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certifications will be considered a plus.
- Strong listening skills, understanding what the client brief is and effectively develop a relevant deliverable
- Knowledge and ability to utilize client data from CRM/Loyalty activities/campaigns in order to conceptualize the creation of marketing campaigns (offline & digital) in different styles and to other people's direction
- Strong interpersonal skills, as you will be working with a range of clients as well as creative and marketing team members
- Perform well under deadlines and be detailed-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Continuous training
- Career development
- Private insurance