GRO is on the hunt for an exceptional Campaign Manager, Google Ads, to drive results and provide deliverables for our Google Ads SEM department and our clients.
To be successful in this role, you need sufficient experience in Google, YouTube Ads, Microsoft Ads, and search advertising campaigns for e-commerce, B2B, or your own business.
We need a highly technical, data-driven experimenter who can test and problem-solve their way to ROI-positive campaigns.
If you’re a paid search pro who excels in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you today!
What you'll do:
- Plan, implement, and report on comprehensive paid search marketing strategies on Google Ads and other Search platforms to drive direct responses and new user acquisitions for your book of clients.
- Prioritize, oversee, and assign client deliverables to Paid Media Buyers for support meeting client needs and requests.Use general knowledge of the digital advertising landscape to identify client business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow relationships and client investments.
- Meet and communicate with clients on a regular basis to report results and adjust strategies for brands within your book of business to meet and exceed client KPIs.
- Work directly with the Paid Media Buyers to implement the strategies and adjustments you decide on while meeting with clients.
What you'll bring:
- 2-3 years of experience managing multiple client portfolios in the paid search industry.
- Deep knowledge of the SEM industry and the Google Ads advertising model.
- Experience using keyword research tools and web analytics tools with the ability to incorporate these tools into Google Ads campaigns (Google Analytics is a must).
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and chart building.
- Understanding of customer lifetime value and how to optimize towards profits based on client margins.
- Experience with Google Workplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Bonus if you have experience at an agency managing multiple clients with monthly budgets ranging between $10,000-$100,000+ per client.
Who are you:
- You are empathetic with a high EQ and can easily read people and situations to strengthen relationships.
- You are extremely well-organized and can juggle competing client priorities and deadlines while remaining self-motivated and attentive to detail and accuracy.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and have experience presenting to senior-level client contacts.
- You enjoy working with project management frameworks to track and complete key deliverables and outstanding items.
- You enjoy meeting with clients and discussing results with them, and can reassure them when KPI’s are below their goals.
- You are experimental and enjoy testing.
- You are highly analytical and use data to drive your decisions.
- You are passionate about working across various industries and helping small and medium businesses scale their sales and digital presence.
What does the hiring process entail?
Stage 1 (Recruiter Screen) - After you submit your application, our talent recruitment team will review and reach out to candidates. During this 30-minute video call, we’ll discuss your career journey and professional motivators while learning about GR0 overall and the Google Ads Account Manager opportunity.
Stage 2 (Take-Home Interview) - Replacing an additional video interview, we will send you a relevant set of questions and exercises, which we expect will take about 20-30 minutes to complete.
Stage 3 (Initial Interview) - The first video interview will be with one of our Google Ad Team Leads, Javier Romo, Google Ad Associate Director, John Geary. This interview will involve 30 minutes of reviewing your take-home interview and diving deeper into the GR0 processes, tools, core values, and company roadmap. You will have ample time to ask questions about GR0, the Google Ads Team, and this particular opportunity.
Stage 4 (Hiring Manager Interview) - The second video interview will be with our other Co-Heads of Google Ads, Tyler Rhodes and Michael Uribe who will gauge your potential to excel in the role and provide you with the chance to clarify expectations with your possible future manager.
Stage 5 (Co-Founders Connect) - The second-to-last conversation of the interview process is always a chance for you to connect with our CEO and Co-Founder, Kevin Miller, and our Chief Growth Officer and Co-Founder, Jon Zacharias.
Stage 6 (Offer) - If a #GR0mance has brewed, we will make you a competitive offer and hope you’ll accept!
What's in it for you:
- Shared Financial Success - GR0 believes strongly in equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total annual salary for this role is market competitive- $70,000 - $75,000 (commensurate with experience), as well as a competitive commission structure and company stock options.
- A Unique Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company alongside next-level talent in a respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring environment. #GR0Together
- Health and Family Benefits - GR0 offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage options for GR0ers and their families.
- Flexible PTO - We know that rest is vital to your wellbeing and career success, so we give you the flexibility and trust to take it when you need it.
- Hybrid Work Environment - You can choose how you work best, whether in the office, at home, or both. Our remote-first culture, internal comms, and tech stack promote collaboration, communication, and camaraderie!
- Community Impact - GR0 is committed to supporting the communities where we work and live by partnering with local charitable organizations to give back in various ways.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, GR0 is an award-winning digital marketing agency focused exclusively on igniting organic growth for direct-to-consumer and business-to-business startups and established brands. GR0 empowers these brands to build powerful online brands using a highly technical, best-in-class approach that delivers value and experience to consumers, and engagement and sales for brands.
GR0’s notable awards and achievements include:
Glassdoor’s “Top CEOs” (2021)
Clutch’s “Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies” (2022)
Comparably’s “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” (2021, 2022)
Comparably’s “Best Company for Career Growth” (2021)
Built In’s Moxie Women in Tech Awards (2021, 2022)
At GR0, we put our people above all else. We promote an environment that celebrates diversity, fosters openness, and encourages conversations around what makes us different to further learn from one another. GR0 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.