GR0 is looking for an SEO & communication enthusiast with a track record of delivering bespoke and extraordinary client support. As an SEO Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for providing GR0’s unique brand of customer service to 12-15 different clients with competing priorities, as well as executing GR0’s proven SEO strategy across a variety of industries. Strategic thinkers and cross-functional project managers who embrace the grind and possess otherworldly communication and diplomacy skills excel in this role and add to our blossoming company culture.
If you’re interested in being part of a special and rapidly GR0ing SEO team with a collective mission to bring our customers joy, we encourage you to apply!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary contact for your accounts, maintaining prompt communication that includes at least 2-3 weekly touchpoints through a combination of email, Slack, and video calls.
- Perform extensive keyword research and create detailed SEO strategies that help drive organic growth for your clients’ websites through a combination of content writing & on-page optimization.
- Identify key areas of opportunity on your client’s websites and offer solutions such as on-page optimizations and other technical SEO work.
- Analyze data from tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, & Ahrefs to identify trends and uncover new opportunities to optimize your SEO campaigns.
- Project manage deliverables with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery across departments.
- Field issues and complaints from your clients, working to address their concerns, solve problems, and remove obstacles to customer success.
- Onboard new clients into our systems, streamlining that process and providing a top-notch customer experience.
- Identify growth opportunities and work with our sales team to grow existing business and improve retention, always having an eye for these opportunities.
- Stay up to date on SEO strategy and industry best practices in order to better explain and communicate that information to clients, specifically around GR0's implementation of these services
What you’ll bring:
- A proven performance history of exceptional client relationship management in an agency or similarly fast-paced company.
- 2+ years of client-facing SEO or digital marketing experience.
- An adamant adherence to following standard operating procedures and understanding the importance of process and building routine.
- An understanding of SEO best practices and the Google ranking algorithm.
- A self-motivation to seek and present opportunities for growth in the customer relationship to internal and external stakeholders, helping the Business Development and Operations teams to develop a clear and competitive renewal/upsell strategy.
Who you are:
- You are deeply passionate about all things SEO and digital marketing.
- You always put your clients first and get energized by collaborating with and serving them.
- You embrace learning in and contributing to a rapidly growing startup.
- You place high importance on transparency, accountability, and communications.
- You are adept at juggling competing deadlines and priorities with ease while remaining self-motivated and attentive to detail and accuracy.
- You are comfortable in a fluid environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity and dynamic change.
What does the hiring process entail?
Stage 1 (Recruiter Screen) - After you submit your application, our talent recruitment team will review and reach out to candidates. During this 30-minute Google Meet (no video), we’ll discuss your career journey and professional motivators while learning about GR0 overall and the Campaign Manager, SEO opportunity.
Stage 2 (Take-Home Interview) - Replacing an additional video interview, we will send you a relevant set of questions and exercises, which we expect will take about 30 minutes to complete.
Stage 3 (Initial Interview) - The first video interview with at least one GR0 SEO team member will involve 30 minutes of reviewing your take-home interview and diving deeper into the GR0 processes, tools, core values, and company roadmap.
Stage 4 (Panel Interview) - Your most important video interview will be a 45-minute conversation with at least three GR0 team members, including your possible future manager. During this time, you will present a case to our team, answer additional questions, and have ample time to ask questions of us.
Stage 5 (Co-Founders Connect) - The second-to-last conversation of the interview process is always a chance for you to connect with our CEO and Co-Founder, Kevin Miller, and our Chief Growth Officer and Co-Founder, Jon Zacharias.
Stage 6 (Head of People Connect) - The last conversation of the interview process affords you the opportunity to cover any and all remaining questions with our Head of People, Aaron Friedman.
Stage 7 (Offer) - If a #GR0mance has brewed, we will make you a competitive offer and hope you’ll accept!
What's in it for you:
- Shared Financial Success - GR0 believes strongly in equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total annual compensation for this role is market competitive - $75,000 - $100,000 (commensurate with experience), as well as company stock options.
- A Unique Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company alongside next-level talent in a respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring environment. #GR0Together
- Health and Family Benefits - GR0 offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage options for GR0ers and their families.
- Flexible PTO - We know that rest is vital to your wellbeing and career success, so we give you the flexibility and trust to take it when you need it.
- Hybrid Work Environment - You can choose how you work best, whether in the office, at home, or both. Our remote-first culture, internal comms, and tech stack promote collaboration, communication, and camaraderie!
- Community Impact - GR0 is committed to supporting the communities where we work and live by partnering with local charitable organizations to give back in various ways.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, GR0 is an award-winning digital marketing agency focused exclusively on igniting organic growth for direct-to-consumer and business-to-business startups and established brands. GR0 empowers these brands to build powerful online brands using a highly technical, best-in-class approach that delivers value and experience to consumers, and engagement and sales for brands.
GR0’s notable awards and achievements include:
Glassdoor’s “Top CEOs” (2021)
Clutch’s “Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies” (2022)
Comparably’s “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” (2021, 2022)
Comparably’s “Best Company for Career Growth” (2021)
Built In’s Moxie Women in Tech Awards (2021, 2022)
At GR0, we put our people above all else. We promote an environment that celebrates diversity, fosters openness, and encourages conversations around what makes us different to further learn from one another. GR0 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.