About the Job
Castlery is looking for a passionate Campaign Marketing Manager.
Castlery is growing rapidly and continues to disrupt the traditional furniture landscape. Reporting directly to the Senior Country Marketing Manager, as Campaign Marketing Manager you'll be expected to manage and execute integrated promotional campaigns across the Singapore and Australian markets.
If you’re eager to make an impact at a fast-growing e-commerce company and you want to be part of a team that’s reinventing furniture retail category through technology, read on.
- Conceptualise and manage campaigns across both markets. Set campaign goals, manage briefs, calendar, messaging strategy, promotional product pricing and creative direction.
- Accountable for strong campaign performance, which will not be possible without collaboration with many cross functional stakeholders (namely Creative, Marketing, Supply Chain, Purchasing, BI and Sales).
- Based on campaign results, uncover opportunities to improve, iterate and drive necessary changes across teams to strengthen performance.
- Keep on top of industry and competitor trends to generate new ideas for campaign concepts and experiences.
- Degree educated, marketing or business related degree is a bonus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ecommerce/digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Adaptability, tenacity and strives within tight deadlines.
- Regular team bonding activities
- Awesome coworkers across countries
- Be a key member of a high growth startup
- Oversea business and operations exposure
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect