- You will master the processes and tools to set up, manage and support for specific Pollen campaigns including writing content for the discovery page of the platform
- Support Account Managers in setting up campaigns with our ticketing partners including liaising between the partner, client and product team to to solve any issues and ensure the campaign is set up efficiently
- Become the key line of support for Account Managers in an array of tasks supplied through Service Desk & larger projects including but not limited to: Content changes, design changes, ticket price updates, reward and inventory management,data organisation & identify new event opportunities for Pollen members with existing clients
- Regularly engage directly with clients and action operational day to day tasks to ensure maintain the day to day running of campaigns
- Work closely with the fulfilment manager & Account Manager ensure tickets & rewards are being fulfilled successfully across various campaigns across campaigns within Pollen including supporting on site at events where necessary
- Constantly identify, solve and report issues & feedback to the wider team, ensuring issues are tracked and solved efficiently. This includes content issues & functional issues affecting customers/ clients & members
- Learn to manage the priority and status of tasks reported internally & externally to ensure any revenue affective issues are solved quickly whilst using campaign operations support to assist with tasks
In the next 6 months you will become an expert in the day to day operational functions of Pollen campaigns. You will be the integral cog between functional lines including client success & community to ensure our members have all the correct tools and information required to sell the maximum number of tickets. During the peak summer season you will assist the team to ensure our members and their customers have a smooth experience attending the events they sell to. You will develop a strong relationship with your account managers ensuring they can fulfill our clients needs efficiently and learning valuable skills on how to manage clients operationally day to day. This is an exciting time to join the Pollen product line as part of the campaign operations function. Pollen has grown in the past 8 months to 3 cities across the UK & US. You will be first person fulfilling this role in the campaign operations teams which has grown from one to a team of 7 in the past 12 months.
If you are driven by operational process and fulfilling customer needs. Working in a fast paced growing team with heaps of opportunities to develop and growth with an amazing team this is the job for you!