About The Hut Group:
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform supporting our multiple websites. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions, international expansion and future IPO.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent.
We seek bright, motivated and ambitious individuals who can really help scale our business – in return we offer unprecedented career opportunities, rapid promotions and good compensation.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
About The Opportunity:
As the Campaign & Partnership Executive – Korea at Myprotein you will have overall responsibility for assisting Asia team to deliver exciting and engaging brand partnership campaigns. The main objective to drive revenue, increase new customer acquisition and gain brand exposure. In terms of campaign & partnerships development your core responsibilities will be to:
- To successfully maintain and build relationships to ensure the most preferential commercial terms are delivered driving profit growth for the business.
- Execute partnership campaigns end-to-end by interpreting the brief and executing the campaign in line with the contract.
- Effectively manage partner communications to create strong, long-standing relationships and ensuring the partner delivers as per the contract.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure exposure for the partnerships is executed within the agreed time frames.
- Liaise with design and the partner to create campaign assets, to bring the campaign to life.
- Report on the partnership externally to the partner and present findings supporting the partnership manager.
- Report on partnerships post-campaign and make strategic recommendations to internal senior team on how to move forward with past learnings in mind.
- Assist with the compilation of bi-weekly reports for stakeholders.
- Implement and maintain offers on the internal e-commerce platform.
- Liaise with finance for supplier set up, payments and tracking of invoicing.
- Liaise with warehouse teams where required to ensure timely stock delivery.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of live campaigns, troubleshoot and amplify.
- Degree Qualified Preferred (2:1 and above)
- Native Level Korean speaker
- Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Interest in Fitness or Sports Nutrition would be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills
- Natural leader bringing enthusiasm to all projects and leading by example
- Calm under pressure and ability to instil this into the team
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Huge Summer & Christmas Party
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme