About the Opportunity
Our solutions consulting practice helps digital marketers become the best multi-channel marketers in the industry. Our Services team is home to expert digital marketers and trusted advisors to the largest brands around the globe. Airship is seeking a Campaign Specialist. Qualified candidates should be passionate about mobile technology, have experience working on technical projects, and be able to effectively explain processes and solutions to both technical and non-technical customers. The ideal candidate enjoys digging deep into campaign concepts and sharing that knowledge with customers. The best candidate asks lots of questions, works well with a team and is self-motivated.
- Responsible for project execution of campaign messages, audience segmentation and identification, executing the test and learn campaign(s), and building reports in Airship’s platform.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of your projects and effectively managing time tables, and deployment calendar while working on multiple customer projects simultaneously.
- Provide world-class experience by taking ownership of customer requests, troubleshooting any issues and partnering with the appropriate teams to resolve issues.
- Confidently update customers on the status of their campaigns.
- Become proficient in translating requirements into Airship techniques.
Skills and Experience
- Comfortable with mobile platforms including iOS and Android, as well as SMS, Mobile Wallet and Email.
- Experience with one or more marketing technology solutions (Salesforce, Oracle Responsys, Adobe).
- Experience with one or multiple business intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau or similar).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Collaborative and able to work in a team environment, while also working independently.
- Able to quickly build trusting relationships with customers.
- Driven to learn and apply new things.
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment3+ years of executing digital marketing campaigns for a global brand and/or consulting experience with a SaaS marketing company
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies
rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.