Campus Recruiting Manager
Quality isn’t just a goal. It’s the whole point.
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where ‘every company is now a software company’ is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. That’s why it’s our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed – especially when it’s needed most. And we’re looking for people to join us.
About the Position
We are searching for a Campus Recruiting Manager to build, own and operate a world-class campus hiring program. The Campus Recruiting Manager will be responsible for partnering with internal groups to identify opportunities to hire for full time, internship, and Co-Op across Smartbear. This is an exciting role for someone who has done broad HR and recruiting with campus recruiting being a component or also someone who has focused exclusively on campus hiring who would be excited to own the strategy to help Smartbear grow it’s program. To start this will be an individual contributor role with the potential to grow into more as the program grows. Come join Smartbear!
• Manage & facilitate recruiting activities on campus including networking events, career fairs, on-site interviews, presentations, and other events to engage high caliber candidates
• Partner with Senior level stakeholders in all functions (primarily Sales, Marketing, G&A, and Engineering) to formulate and execute our campus strategy
• Nurture and develop key relationships at colleges and universities with stakeholders including candidates, professors, career services staff, student organizations and alumni networks;
• Evangelize our brand into the campus recruitment marketplace;
• Leverage data to enhance the campus recruiting program's successes and growth
• Drive an effective onboarding process and candidate experience
• Optimize and continually improve our employee value proposition as reflected in our digital assets (linkedin, glassdoor and elsewhere)
• Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the Talent team
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent;
• 4+ years of relevant program/project experience including a multi-function campus program in a high growth environment
• Passion for campus hiring
• Ability to work collaboratively at all levels of an organization internally and externally
• Interest in driving diversity and inclusion efforts
• Strong organizational skills;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Professional, confident, and enthusiastic demeanor
• Experience and proficiency with ATS (preferably Greenhouse)
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.