As a Campus Recruitment Ambassador Intern at Signpost, you’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business through our recruiting. As a key player on our recruitment team, we will look to you for input in the college recruitment world, as well as gain first-hand experience in fast pace recruitment in a startup culture!
- Support the recruiting team and understand candidate workflow through our CRM.
- Attend both internal and external networking and recruiting events
- Engage in Signpost related networking events, campus recruiting, and career fairs
- Understand the current college marketing and recruiting trends and implement them into our candidate pool.
- Assist the recruiting team in candidate searches such as sourcing, finding, qualifying qualified candidates
- Office Management and administrative duties as needed.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university with a focus in Business or Marketing
- Highly motivated and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must pass a background check
- Must be living in the city/state in which the position is located
Working at Signpost:
- We were named one of the Best Companies to work for in 2015 in Denver, Austin, and New York
- Happy hours, and team building activities
- Upbeat office space with breakfast Tuesdays, a stocked kitchen, a kegerator (if you're 21), and ping pong table in the heart of downtown