Booking.com runs one of the world’s largest content agencies, providing language, copy, visual content, geo and moderation services to a variety of clients throughout the business.
We are now looking for a Capacity Planner to join our Content Agency Operations team in Amsterdam.
The Capacity Planner is responsible for building and running capacity and utilization models on a global scale to ensure our staffing needs are accurately and timely forecasted in advance. In this role you will also provide guidance and insights to Global Operations Manager, Regional Managers and Team Leaders on utilization to ensure our operating model remains efficient and effective across all tracks and teams.
This role is ideal for an articulate, analytical and enthusiastic Capacity Planner who enjoys working in an international and fast-paced company. The Capacity Planner will be passionate about providing the best possible levels of service by ensuring the right number of staff in order to achieve service level targets and set KPI’s within our operational teams across the globe. Strategic planning, both short-term and long-term, is needed to help FTE planning, quarterly, and annual; through applicable staffing principles and Excel modelling. The Capacity Planner reports to the Analytics Team Leader, under the Global Operations Manager in Content Agency.
- Contribute to the building, maintaining and updating of capacity planning models
- Evaluate staffing needs based on the strategic forecast and help develop long-term plans to meet staffing requirements
- Track and report on attrition, and ensure inclusion in capacity plans
- Inform Operations about upcoming recruitment needs through existing channels
- The Capacity Planner will be expected to create productivity/capacity-related reporting, and assist with ad-hoc capacity-related questions.
- Build relationships with operational stakeholders, and liaise with Agency Business Controller to allow streamlined process around resource-planning and cost-control
- Maintain and build utilization models and provide accurate and consistent reporting to Operational Management team
- Identify upcoming staffing issues based on utilization and capacity planning models
- Maintain collection and tracking processes for relevant data
- Maintain appropriate records of staffing decisions and changes on a regular basis
- Provides guidance and insights on operating model and organizational design within Operations to Management
- Spreadsheet modeling and designing relevant operational / capacity dashboards together with analytics team
- 3+ years in Workforce Management (WFM), Resource Planning, Logistics, Supply Chain, or Financial Planning.
- Highly organized with the ability to set priorities
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience creating Excel-based models
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical mind-set and problem solving skills
- Ability to oversee projects from a strategic angle and steer for the desired outcome
- Experience in coordinating tasks and building professional relationships
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and ability to work under pressure.
- Professional attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and databases preferred