The $40 trillion real estate market in the U.S. is spread across millions of individual relationships between investors, borrowers, brokers, developers and many other players. RealtyShares is an online marketplace for real estate that is transforming these relationships within the middle market real estate investment landscape by delivering efficiency, transparency and accessibility through technology. Since the Company’s inception in 2013, accredited and institutional investors have invested $200 million through the platform across more than 370 commercial and residential real estate transactions. RealtyShares has raised over $30 million of venture capital from prominent venture capitalists, including Union Square Ventures, Menlo Ventures and General Catalyst.
RealtyShares is seeking a highly entrepreneurial and dedicated Capital Markets Analyst/Associate to join our dynamic team as we continue to create the leading online marketplace for real estate investing. The Capital Markets Analyst/Associate will be integrally involved in identifying and executing on opportunities, such as co-investments, forward flow partnerships and other financing relationships, with institutional capital partners, including hedge funds, private equity firms, family offices, RIAs and commercial lenders. The Capital Markets Analyst/Associate will also help to identify and drive improvement of internal processes and data analytics as it relates to debt and equity investments and capital raised through the platform.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
· Rapidly expand real estate investment and general financial markets knowledge and contacts, business development skills and overall business acumen
· Help drive direction and continued development of new products, internal processes, data analytics and strategic initiatives within capital markets
· Participate in fund raising for and operationalizing of the RealtyShares Diversified Marketplace Equity Fund
· Assist in developing partnership ideas and preparing marketing materials, with opportunities to present at client meetings and industry conferences
· Liaise with the Originations/Underwriting, Investor Services, Product, Operations and Legal/Compliance teams at RealtyShares on cross-functional initiatives
· Work on projects, including hoc projects such as industry, product and vendor research, with a high degree of autonomy and ownership
WE ARE SEEKING A RESOURCEFUL SELF-STARTER WHO HAS:
· BA/BS degree with strong academic track record
· At least 2 years of experience in a real estate investment, investment banking, debt capital markets, management consulting or equivalent role, and who not only liked, but also thrived in these fast-paced and hard-working roles/organizations
· Advanced analytical and Excel modeling skills
· Observable intellectual curiosity, strong moral compass and admirable humility
· Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Ability to work autonomously and on many projects simultaneously
· Ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly and appropriately in accordance with the constant evolution of the RealtyShares marketplace
· Interest in real estate, fintech and financial markets
This job has been filled or removed by RealtyShares.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Capital Markets Analyst/Associate job post.✕