This is a remote role.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Our Capture Manager will be a key member of the Growth Team and will contribute directly to our goal of cultivating new customer relationships through the planning and execution of thorough capture strategies. Our Capture manager will be responsible for planning, developing, qualifying and collecting business intelligence on qualified opportunities working across our Federal Health account team. You will report directly to the Director of Capture.
- Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, manage, and execute comprehensive and thorough capture plans following Shipley Capture Management best practices.
- Work within the Federal Health account team to shape acquisition strategies; develop client and industry call plans; lead competitive intelligence development; facilitate sessions to define win themes and key differentiators; and provide input for effective price to win analysis.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, solution architects, and program and project managers to generate solutions that address client needs and expectations.
- Research, identify, meet, and negotiate teaming agreements with partners (with support and input from the Federal Health BU leadership team)
- Lead gate reviews, participate in technical, management, and pricing strategy development and reviews, and evaluate proposal readiness activities to ensure a seamless transition to proposal management operations.
- Coordinate capture efforts with proposal teams, pricing, human resources, contracting and other company organizations.
- Communicate clearly with Senior Executives within the company on the status of capture strategies, to include activities, risks, blockers, and support needed to continue to best position Ad Hoc for a win.
- Evangelize and represent the Ad Hoc spirit, brand, and mission throughout your work.
What You’ll Bring:
- A good understanding of government contracting, in the Federal Health agency landscape (specifically, HHS and CMS).
- Passion for addressing the challenges government agencies face with digital solutions.
- Mindset of focusing on growth in a dynamic remote work environment, thriving in a matrix team.
- Highly collaborative with functional teams to deliver on our mission to empower government customers to deliver superior digital services.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, facilitation, and business acumen to construct strategies to best position Ad Hoc to win new work in the Federal Health agency environment
- Proven experience of winning complex, full and open, Prime opportunities in the Federal Health environment with emphasis on HHS and CMS
Operations and Processes:
- Supports consistency and best practices throughout the Growth lifecycle.
- Demonstrates excellent research, writing, and organizational skills, with the ability to synthesize large amounts of information into recommendations and action in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits a collaborative and engaging work style with a self-driven mentality.
- Identifies and mitigates risks as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Company-Subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.