As a Manager of the Care Coordination Team, you are responsible for leading and inspiring a team that provides amazing care, and produces better health outcomes for our patients. You’ll be responsible for developing and growing a team of high performing and highly engaged Care Coordinators as well as ensuring a high quality patient experience within our service level agreements. As healthcare is a quickly evolving and changing industry, you will lead your team through these changes to ensure their ongoing success. Our care coordinators have a demanding job, but the demands are worth the rewards. This is one of those rare opportunities where your leadership will help save lives, and truly enrich others.
In Your First 30 Days:
- Onboard with Grand Rounds team in Reno, and engage in internal learning
- Meet with each of your direct reports, assess their capabilities, understand their motivators and report back to your Director of Care Operations
- Explore past employee engagement survey data to gain insight on how to lead and inspire your team
- Learn the process and product; demonstrate proficiency in running an Expert Opinion and Office Visit without assistance
In Your First 60 Days:
- Plan an event for team building
- Demonstrate knowledge of teams performance via KPIs
- Demonstrate ability to use reporting software to manage day to day team activities
- Demonstrate ability to recommend changes to enhance care delivery efficiency while maintaining a high quality of care
- Take ownership of a change, issue or event and drive through to resolution
In Your First 90 Days:
- Identify a process (either in Product or outside) that you feel is operationally burdensome and propose a solution to reduce operational overhead
- Demonstrate an ability to skillfully and effectively work with team members across Patient Care, Engineering and Product
- Demonstrate ability to manage an independent project (in addition to day to day duties)
- Participate in quarterly people review, leading discussion for team member development & promotions with justifications as applicable.
- Ability to understand and articulate company and department level goals and how you and your team contribute towards those goals.
- Ensure your team is challenged, motivated, and effectively serving our patients
- Manage your team’s performance; specifically quality, accordance to established SLAs and patient satisfaction
- Promote continuous improvement; recommending people, process and tools/software changes to meet or exceed department goals and add value to our customers/patients
- Model a culture reflective of our Core Company Values; gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the Patient Care Team policies, processes, software, etc.
- Advance our “Best Place to Work” culture built on trust balanced with performance excellence
- Keep up-to-date on the latest patient/customer support technologies and industry trends to aid in our scaling efforts
- 3- 5 years of people management experience preferred
- Experience in Customer Service, Contact Center, or Operations
- Experience creating new processes and modifying existing processes to meet business needs
- Experience with a CRM or omni-channel service platform preferred
- Experience hiring and developing talent across multiple locations
- Proven track record of driving measurable efficiency results
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to forge new relationships with vendors
- Excellent data and overall analytical skills
- College degree preferred (additional experience in lieu of college degree will be considered)
About Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health:
Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health merged in 2021 to form the first of its kind integrated virtual care company to raise the standard of healthcare. Our personalized, longitudinal care services include primary care, specialty care, integrated behavioral health, everyday and urgent care, chronic condition management and prevention and 24/7 triage. We get members to the right care, at the right time through ongoing clinical navigation, expert medical opinions and care coordination.
Partnering with leading employers and health plans, we deliver unparalleled, end-to-end care. Our combined nationwide practice of dedicated clinicians and innovative data science and technology platforms provide better care experiences, better member satisfaction, and better outcomes and cost savings for our nearly 100 million covered lives across commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the combined company has been recognized as a 2020 UCSF Digital Health Award winner for Employer Wellness and 2021 Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Biopharma™ by Great Place to Work and Fortune. Learn more at www.grandrounds.com and www.doctorondemand.com.
Grand Rounds Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.