The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
The ideal Workforce Intraday Analyst is a fantastic and experienced workday analyst with experience managing intraday staffing needs (care agent, team lead, and special teams) in a high volume, fast-paced contact center setting.
ABOUT THE JOB
- 2+ years of Intraday management (verint exp preferred)
- Evaluate daily staffing needs based on unplanned events or excess call volume during peak times and make adjustments to compensate for variances.
- Monitor and manage daily needs, both scheduled and ad-hocked in multi-site, multi-skill environment
- Analyze Staffing to identify real time gaps and scheduling needs to achieve daily and monthly service level standards.
- Monitor intraday performance of contact center. Provide real-time feedback to organizational leadership to ensure awareness of trends and correct times for coaching and special projects
- Maintain professionalism and represent WFM in an appropriate manner in all interactions with customers, coworkers, management and support groups.
- Manage email/ticket cases and ensure all queues are distributed amongst the CSR’s and worked in a timely manner.
- Determine staffing needs required to handle all workload
- Interface with IT departments on reporting and tracking system issues.
- Train and develop interns/new hires for all responsibilities
- Projects and additional duties may be assigned as needed
- Strong work ethic, dependability and flexibility are required
- Strong computer skills (including MS Excel, Word and Access)
- Knowledge of Verint, Ujet, and Zendesk software is a plus
- Knowledge of Falcon process and procedures (call back queue management) is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced operations center environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates and all levels of management
- Multi-task and detail oriented with ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to work within deadlines and strict timeframes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills