What are we about?
LendInvest is a new type of financial services business: the marketplace for mortgages. LendInvest’s unique platform and proprietary technology solve complexity for borrowers and provide investors with stable income secured against property.
Since launching in 2008, LendInvest has lent over £2 billion and built a significant and diverse capital base comprising individuals, corporates and some of the world’s largest financial institutions.
The role of the Post Offer Case Manager is to take responsibility of a pipeline of BTL Mortgage cases from offer and proactively manage them through the legal process to completion.
You will work closely with Solicitors, Underwriters and brokers collecting outstanding documents, answering queries and ensuring all legal documents and conditions from the mortgage offer are satisfied in a timely and professional manner.
Other key parts to the role are to ensure the data we hold on our origination system is 100% accurate, as well as being responsible for ensuring funds have been sent to Solicitors in time for completion to take place.
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively managing a pipeline of cases ensuring case files are ready for completion
- Instructing and liaising with solicitors, answering queries and updating brokers throughout the process
- Working closely with Underwriters to ensure special conditions have been satisfied prior to completion
- Attending weekly triage calls with our legal partners to manage anticipated completions
- Liaising with Treasury/Capital Markets to anticipate the level of weekly drawdowns from funding lines
- Carrying out pre completion calls with the borrower
- Keeping case files and related data fully up to date and 100% accurate
- Ensuring that on completion, cases successfully transition to the Loan Servicing platform
What we need you to have
- Proven experience dealing with a high volume workflow and prioritising accordingly
- Excellent administration, communication skills with a good eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to form good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the mortgage lending process
What we’d like you to have
- Previously worked within the lending industry
- Understanding of the legal process
- CeMap qualified (an advantage)
What you’ll get in return
- Matched pension contributions
- Private Healthcare (Vitality scheme)
- Discretionary share-option scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- 25 days holiday
- Enhance maternity/paternity pay
- Company eye tests
- Subsidised gym membership via PerkBox
- Various other discounts/benefits via PerkBox
- Open bar from 5.30pm (4pm on Fridays)
- Cooked lunch on Friday's from a local restaurant
- A selection of breakfast cereals and fresh fruits and snacks are available each day
- A MacBook or similar and everything else you need to do your job