THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as Lookfantastic, Pro Bike Kit, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 6000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
About the Division
THG Ingenuity is a fully integrated digital commerce ecosystem, designed to power brands without limits. End-to-end, global, and scalable, our proprietary tech platform represents a single, unified solution, overcoming challenges and taking brands direct-to-consumer. Our client portfolio includes Nintendo, Daily Mail Group, Nestle, Unilever, Honda and Proctor and Gamble.
Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from hosting and data science to warehousing and fulfilment, we simplify the minefield of digital commerce, and enable brands to form direct and meaningful relationships with their consumers.
Initially developed to power one of the world's largest beauty and wellbeing businesses, THG Ingenuity has been continually refined to facilitate sustainable growth and seamless expansion. Indeed, the potency of the platform is no more evident than in the extraordinary global growth enjoyed by The Hut Group. Now operating over 160 localised websites, shipping to 193 territories, THG has harnessed the power of the Ingenuity platform to continually set the standard for achieving sustainable global growth in the beauty, wellbeing, and nutrition spaces.
About the Role
A unique opportunity for a highly commercial, ambitious individual to join a fast-paced environment to contribute to our highly successful team at an exciting time of expansion.
Within our Catalogue Team we’re looking for people who have a passion for data. Ensuring the products we sell are accurate, to maximise the exposure of our amazing goods to all the right people who are demanding them.
At THG, we encourage and promote growth and exploration within your role and as such, the below list gives only a summary of the role remit:
· Work closely with trading, buying and merchandising team to effectively manage and co-ordinate range set-up.
· Partner with the content team to effectively display product information.
· Analyse incoming data with trading, buying and merchandising teams to make informed buying decisions.
· Support / lead elements of building and maintaining the product catalogue.
· Review upcoming ranges to identify potential issues, working closely with other teams to solve them pre-emptively.
· Communicating regularly with our production facilities and warehouses to maintain smooth and efficient order flow and stock in-take.
· A passion for product data, marketing and e-commerce (knowledge of Excel and/or SQL would be hugely beneficial).
· Impeccable attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
· Must be a strong team player with a results-driven attitude.
· Adept at both learning new processes and creating your own to maintain an efficient workflow.
· Competitive salary.
· Genuine responsibility from the start of your career at THG.
· Discounted Gym membership.
· Access to onsite doctor.
· Enrolled onto company pension plan.
· Leadership and Development training throughout your career
This job has been filled or removed by The Hut Group.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Catalogue Executive - Ingenuity job post.✕