THE ICONIC is a truly unique brand. We entered the market in 2011 with the vision of defining the future of fashion retail. Since then we have created a brand known throughout Australia by connecting 20-35yr old shoppers with the best fashion and sports product through the most inspiring and rewarding shopping experience.
THE ICONIC stands for benchmark-setting experiences (3HR delivery, access to over 700 top brands, market-leading shopping app), for impassioned communities (connecting Australians fashion and sports lovers through digital innovation), and for our love of the newest in fashion from our 700+ leading local and international brands. We want to inspire Australians and New Zealanders to constantly explore new sides of their identity, and have a whole lot of fun doing it.
- “We Dream Big” – You will challenge the status quo, bringing passion, innovation and creativity to the wider ICONIC team.
- “We Are True to our Customers” – You will be inherently passionate about customer impact, both external and internal customers, and will constantly challenge yourself and the team to deliver more customer value.
- “We Get Things Done” – You do not want to work in a cumbersome organisation, you want to work in an agile high-growth company. You lead with the right balance of planning and pragmatism.
“We are Stronger Together” - You will be part of an experienced team working collaboratively to inspire the broader organisation towards a united vision.
About the role
Providing overall administration support to the buying team (Senior Buyer and Assistant Buyer).
Purchase Orders, Delivery and Shipping Management
- Order Form management, product item creation
- Purchase Orders processing EDI
- Accurate data integrity and maintenance
- Follow up on-time deliveries and monthly intake with internal and external parties
- Review and reconcile order confirmations
- Quality Assurance
- Supplier payments communication & follow up
- Critical Path tracking and follow up
- Assigning, distributing and checking EAN Barcode information
- Ensure and maintain data integrity
- Maintenance of systems and follow up on processes
- Samples Management and Organisation
- Preparation and maintenance of seasonal product range board
- Manage and arrange samples confirmation with Production Team ensuring product integrity online
- Prepare & collate accurate sales reports
- Communicate and follow up on delivery updates
- Effective communication with suppliers, warehouse, production team, marketing and accounts.
Desirable Personal Attributes:
- Organised & focused
- Speed & accuracy with strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration & prioritising skills
- Effective verbal and written communicator with internal and external parties
- Competencies with ordering systems and product maintenance programs
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge and intermediate general computer skills
- Adaptable to changes
- Fast and keen learner
- Trends, Brands, Retail and Social Media savvy
- Competent/familiar with EDI
- Relevant buying office experience, preferably Women’s Footwear
What sets you apart from the rest?
- You're true to your customers and passionate about WOW-ing them every day
- You don’t just deliver what’s expected, you dream big and are obsessed with making improvements
- You simply…....get things done. Enough said.
- You've got your colleagues’ backs because you know that together, we are stronger