Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you´ll do:
- You will be part of our Canada Business Development Team and will work on the consolidation of our Product Portfolio.
- You will conduct research to identify and lead business opportunities, growth areas, trends and services.
- You will run some analysis to understand product portfolio optimization (Consumer insights, Pricing, USPs, Marketing).
- You will work closely with almost every team, e.g. Product Development, Product Success, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- You will support on Pricing and promotions tacticsYou apply a customer-centric and agile approach to your projects.
- You will learn to work with all tools in the box: Pricing or positioning, UX, creative assets, new product development, etc.
- You will grow immensely as a professional: You will take responsibility early on, learn what drives hypergrowth, and rapidly build your entrepreneurial skill set.
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience in product launching, consumer insights, e-commerce, business development or comparable role is an advantage.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and manage multiple stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- An international background that allows you to look at opportunities from multiple perspectives.
- You have a passion for developing brands from a holistic perspective. You are entrepreneurial by nature and see opportunities everywhere.
- You are analyticalYou're fast, pragmatic, and proactive, have high energy and a can-do attitude.
- You love to work with others and others love to work with you.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Wellbeing activities
- Hybrid home office policy
- Flexible schedules
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly salary + pantry & restaurant vouchers
- Benefits higher than the law
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!