- Define, implement and execute the business development/growth strategy for the category
- Hire, train and manage a team of Sales and Key Account Managers to help grow and manage your portfolio of merchants. This will continue to grow as the category grows or the categories under management grow
- Develop online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets
- Retain and optimize key account relationships to drive overall sales volumes. This can be done by ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, stock availability of key merchants within the category
- Carry out analysis & survey to better understand merchant requirements and behaviour
- Identify, establish and grow other local strategic partnerships
What do we expect from you?
- Proven eCommerce working experience in business development, sales or account management
- Graduation degree
- Bilingual in Portuguese and English
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to generate and evaluate analysis
- Super business acumen
- Previous management and leadership experience
- Excellent communication capability
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times
If you have passion in eCommerce industry, is a self-driven person, good team player, has positive attitude and is eager to learn, come to work with us. Apply now!