CGI Artist – Full Time
NBG Home is looking for an experienced CGI Artist to join our in-house creative team.
The CGI Artist is responsible for collaboratively creating high quality, photorealistic CGI renderings of Company and third-party products to be used throughout the Company’s sales and marketing channels. With an eye for detail and a talent for photorealistic asset creation, the artist works with a variety of 2D and 3D software packages to create photo-realistic images with superior texturing and lighting detail.
NBG Home is a leader in home decor design, production, and manufacturing.
We operate state-of-art manufacturing facilities in Germany and the U.S. and maintain strong relationships with leading Asian businesses across our home décor offerings.
Our products include custom and ready-made picture framing, lighting, accent furniture, wall décor, and soft goods.
Key Job Activities:
- Bring innovative lifestyle product concepts to ideation and refine through development process.
- Create best-in-class lifestyle, and product feature renderings.
- Stay current on all technology related to 3D and photorealistic imaging to streamline CGI development.
- Assist with defining processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Use ability to understand and articulate the elements of good photography to achieve quality CGI image.
- Contribute and translate the vision of Design and Marketing Teams into photorealistic lifestyle scenes and product feature images.
- Accountable for proofing, managing revisions and tracking approvals for projects.
- Manage multiple projects and be held accountable to timelines established by the team, as well as demonstrate flexibility when priorities change.
- Work quickly and efficiently and always striving to find a better way to perform (keyboard shortcuts, general workflows, etc.).
- Maintain the scene, texture and 3D prop asset library.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Scope of Work: The position interacts routinely with company management, office personnel, freelancers and external technical resources. Limited “off-hour” communications may be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts and Animation, Interactive Entertainment, Interior Design or Interactive Technology or related field required
- Knowledge of 3D software including 3D Max, Maya, V-ray, etc.
- Expert knowledge of industry standard 3rd party plugins.
- Superior texturing, lighting, finish detail rendering ability.
- Storyteller: translate concepts and sketches into realized 3D models and lifestyle images.
- Ability to work at high speeds and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in Home Décor, Furniture or Lighting design is a BIG PLUS!
An up to date Portfolio demonstrating your talent a must!