Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
Exabeam is searching for a dynamic Channel Account Manager to join our sales team. You will play a critical role in driving Exabeam’s revenue growth by recruiting, cultivating strategic relationships, and managing new and existing channel partners. The Channel Account Manager will lead and coordinate enablement and field engagement activities as well as contribute to internal partner program management to ensure cross-functional readiness. Bilingual - Japanese and English verbal / written communication skills. Candidates should have positive relationships with the following: Macnica, Global Security Expert, NTT Data, Fujitsu SSL, NTT Intellink, KEL.
At Exabeam, we encourage growth and nurture potential. In addition to delivering success, you’ll join an experienced sales team who work together, and win together. Whether it’s for a customer or a team member, we want to make a real impact and create a valuable experience.
- Own overall partner sales strategy and strategic execution for assigned region
- Hold strategic high-level quarterly business reviews with top partners in region to track pipeline, sales, events, and take action to stay on track to agreed-upon goals
- Assist field sales to accelerate partner-sourced pipeline
- Manage relationships with regional/named partners (management and key influencers) and orchestrate alignment with Exabeam counterparts
- Lead and coordinate partner recruitment, enablement and field engagement activities
- Track partner performance and identify trends/opportunities/challenges; drive strategies and take appropriate action to maximize benefit for all parties.
- Leverage available resources to drive partner behavior and improve partner-generated sales
- Facilitate relationships between field sales/SE teams and key partner sales and technical team contacts
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience (combo of channel/field/inside sales) success with at least 3 years in the security software industry
- Demonstrate a high level of autonomy and resourcefulness
- Strong partner relationships in assigned region
- Understanding of and ability to articulate technical concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Possess a high level of professionalism and have excellent follow-through skills
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fluid, and entrepreneurial environment
- Must possess a strong business acumen and high level of confidence
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office Suite
- Min of 50% travel is required
Exabeam is privately funded by Aspect Ventures, Cisco Investments, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and well-known security investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on Twitter @exabeam.