Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payment rails for South-east Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments in South-east Asia simple, secure and easy for everyone. We currently serve SMEs to some of the region’s largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 8% month on month for the last 3 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, who invested in Facebook, Slack, Twitch and Grab, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
To successfully identify, contact, set-up sales meetings and onboard relevant channel partners, including but not limited to Marketing Agencies, VCs, Incubators, Accelerators and courier companies.
- Develop a list of Marketing Agency or other prospects to contact on a regular basis.
- Use a mix of outbound outreach methods, including LinkedIn, email, phone calls, to contact prospects.
- Qualify and engage with interested prospects, in order to schedule relevant meetings and establish partnership agreements.
- Meet/exceed weekly and monthly targets for number of contacts, meetings, signed partnership agreements and referred customers/transactions from these channels.
- Support Head of Channel sales to track no. of referred customers/transactions per channel partner. Check in with inactive partners to increase volume and conversion.
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- Have at least 2-4 years experience in BD, sales, partnership with clear track record on revenue delivery; ideally in B2B sectors and solution sales.
- Are excited about prospecting and the thrill of progressing sales deals.
- Have a positive and optimistic outlook, with the ability to handle setbacks and rejection.
- Believe in constantly learning and improving. This includes being open to feedback and coaching for improvement.
- Genuinely enjoy interacting with people, understanding their perspective and uncovering their pain points.
- Take a well planned and organised approach towards all work that you do.
- Are able to understand and communicate complex information.
- Can effectively operate in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Have prior experience in the payments industry. This will be nice to have but is not necessary.
- Are fluent in English and Indonesian (mandatory).