Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
As a Netskope Channel Business Development Associate, you will be part of our growing commercial sales team . You will work closely and collaborate with our Regional Sales Managers and Marketing Teams.
You will have 5+ years experience working for a technology vendor, preferably in security, where you have had demonstrable success as an inside sales person, now looking for your next move.
- Cold Call into regions top 250 accounts to uncover opportunities for Netskope's sales teams.
- Initiate and drive attendance to lead generating events.
- Follow up on all marketing leads (whitepaper downloads, website hits, etc.)
- Attend marketing events in assigned territory and follow up with attendees.
- Document preferred partners for all strategic accounts in the region in salesforce.com.
- Lead account-focused campaigns into strategic targets alongside individual partner account managers.
- Conduct calling campaigns with partner lead development teams.
- Coach/train partner account executives on Netskope’s messaging (value proposition), competitive positioning, discovery, etc.
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience selling network / SaaS security to the F2000
- Track record of success in closing business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills.
- Well organized with effective time and activity management skills.
Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.