PagerDuty is interviewing, onboarding, and working 100% virtually at this time. As we look to the future, we plan to be ‘distributed by design’, meaning unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a PagerDuty office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid. We’re focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific, and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working.
PagerDuty is a digital operations management platform that empowers the right action, when seconds matter.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
We’re growing fast and looking for ambitious people who share our values and customer devotion mindset to join our high caliber team.
Why We Need You:
Inclusion and belonging have been part of our cultural values since day one. From our CEO to our newest Dutonian, we take individual ownership in creating a work environment where everyone can thrive. As part of our continued growth in EMEA, PagerDuty has an outstanding opportunity for a Regional Channel and Partner Manager to identify and deliver deals with diverse channels and partners, ranging from start-up to enterprise in the DACH region. As part of a growing Channel team in the EMEA region, you will partner with and empower the extended sales team to deliver meaningful
You will need the DNA of a highly driven entrepreneur, driving sales from the ground up with a limited set of qualified partners, with excellent client engagement skills, the ability to work closely with PagerDuty Sales and Solution Consulting teams to design proposals, and build a pipeline through proactive partner management.
If you’re passionate about scaling businesses through Channel and Partner Sales in new markets, this is a tremendous opportunity to drive digital business efficiency and innovation.
- Develop, execute, and drive a channel strategy for the DACH region in support of the overall EMEA plan
- Drive revenue streams from new and existing client relationships
- Drive both new business development and enhance the development of existing partner relationships
- The core tenant for this role is driving new routes to revenue that are identified by channel partners
- Our strategy is to invest in a limited set of value-added partners that will make a significant impact to PagerDuty’s growth and reach
- Take ownership of end-to-end sales delivery and providing on-going partner support
- Collaborate with Sales and Solution Consulting teams to develop innovative strategies highlighting capability with a strong focus on emerging technologies
- Contribute to high-level sales strategy development and tactical "boots on the ground" activities
Skills and Experience:
- A proven and successful track record selling via Channel and Partners to both Mid-Market and Enterprise sized companies
- Background in Business Development via Channel and Partners within a Cloud, SaaS, DevOPS, SecOps, ITOps and/or Software Vendor
- Have grown or setup Business Development and Partner Sales plans from scratch to maturity to sell product
- Covering the DACH Territory, can be based in Germany, Netherlands or UK
- Channel and Partner Expertise
- Previous expertise in selling to IT Stakeholder or C level executives
- Strong Relationships (Rolodex) that can be leveraged by PagerDuty – Experience with AWS a plus
- Native German speaking
- Product demo or speaking experience, able to demo and sell to a technical audience
- You know and understand our space (or you’re already a fan of our product!)
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Company paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent
- Paid vacation time - 3 weeks accruing in first year, 4 weeks accruing every year after
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management, serving over 13,800 customers and 700,000 users in 90 countries, including 60% of the Fortune 100. Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities.
At PagerDuty, we believe you do your best work in a culture that fosters inclusion, well-being, and innovation. As a Dutonian, you will have ample opportunities to advance your career and connect with colleagues: virtual all hands calls, learning & development programs, bi-annual hack weeks, volunteering events, ERGs (employee-run groups focused on cultivating a sense of belonging for all) - there’s something for everyone. Learn more on Instagram, @pagerdutylife.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is for people. Meaning, we extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.