Reporting to the Head of Channel Sales - APAC, this role will be part of an exciting new team and lead the development and execution for our new partner program. The successful candidate will build trust, credibility and relevance with partners’ sales teams to increase the number of active partner sellers of Megaport’s solutions. We are seeking someone passionate about building relationships, is results-driven, innovative, and wanting to be a part of the exciting journey that Megaport is on.
Megaport has transformed the way IT gets connected. We're global leaders in Network as a Service (NaaS), changing the way businesses reach the cloud. We're also a leading partner to Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Oracle, NYSE, and many other leading technology companies. Megaport is a publicly traded company on the Australian Stock Exchange with a market cap exceeding $2 Billion. We’re a lean, high-achieving team made up of over 280 members globally. While the company is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, employees are spread out across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Staff enjoy an environment that is collaborative, supportive, and fun.
Our Team Culture
Join a team of globally-positioned industry experts that lead by example. We do not compromise our values for commercial gain; we are all custodians of our culture, and the customer is at the centre of everything we do. Our employees are motivated, adaptable, persistent, hard-working, and dynamic. Our culture permeates everything we do and this, in turn with a global vision, forms a commitment to each other, our customers, and shareholders alike.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop existing channel partners capability and grow new business in existing channel partner accounts.
- Recruit, onboard and develop scalable channel partners to open new markets.
- Collaborate with the direct sales team on executing the partner strategy.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with partners by demonstrating a strong understanding of their businesses.
- Implementing channel campaigns to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Maintain a good understanding of cloud trends, the associated route to market and how partners can leverage Megaport CSPs to accelerate public or hybrid adoption by enterprises.
- Perform account planning sessions with partner sales teams to go after new customers and markets.
- Grow assigned partner revenue and win new customers utilizing the resources available to you within Megaport.
- Ensure our partners have sales and technical skills and maintain a focus on promoting the Megaport brand in the market.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience building and executing a partner-centric go-to-market model.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex engagements.
- Established partner network, demonstrated ability to build and maintain executive-level relationships with customers, partners and internal team.
- Ability to articulate a high level of understanding of data networking, cloud computing and virtual private networking.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding MRR targets.
- Self-motivated, result-driven.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
- Comfortable working in a flexible and remote, globally distributed work environment with ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time, once travel is determined safe.
What We Offer
- Flexible working environments
- Birthday Leave
- Generous study and training allowance + development opportunities + 5 days paid study leave
- Creative, fun, and contemporary workspaces
- Motivated team of industry experts and new talent
- Celebrated success with ‘Legend’ and ‘Kudos’ Awards
- Health and wellness program
- Opportunities for career growth and potential for global intra-company transfers for interested candidates
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Candidates who meet the selection criteria will be invited to attend an interview
Strictly no Recruitment Agencies please.