The Retail Channel Product Marketing Manager will be integral to scaling our brand presence through critical retail channels. S/he will help set our retail go-to-market strategy, manage partnerships with huge business partners, and will connect our product and brand with millions of future customers by building out our sales channels while protecting our brand. S/he will manage internal and external resources that grow with time.
What you’ll do:
- Scale our business from an online-only brand to one available in brick-and-mortar stores nation-wide. eero’s moving really fast. Our distribution will need to catch up with the interest and demand that we’ve generated. You’ll work with the channel sales and marketing teams – to continuously push our scale and distribution to the next level.
- Create continuity through omni channel presence - At eero our brand matters, you’ll lead the charge in creating a consistent presence from eero.com to distribution partners online and store experience. Experience in all channels; online, national, regional, mass, club, pro.
- Coordinate cross-channel marketing strategy. Retail doesn’t exist in a vacuum: customers need to be made aware of eero, educated on it’s value props, and promotions and holidays need coordinated cross-channel marketing campaigns. You’ll be expected to work closely with performance marketing, product marketing, brand marketing, and sales.
- Create world-class training programs. At the point of sale, the product knowledge and persuasiveness of the retail employee is one of the most important factors in closing a customer, so training needs to be innovative, persuasive, and on-brand
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Strategic. You should understand how all channels operate and partner with the sales team on a strategy that drives eero growth through retail
- A great project manager. You should be comfortable fully owning a piece of work from start to finish. You should be details-oriented while also getting the bigger picture. You should take ownership from day one.
- Quantitative. Our marketing spend is going to be high. We need someone who understands ROI, and is ready to help us grow awareness and drive sales without busting the bottom line.
- Has 3-5 years of experience in product or retail marketing
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.