Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
- Lead the creation and execution of co-marketing programs with strategic partners,
including MSSPs, DMRs, VARs, SIs, distributors and technical alliance partners
- Translate strategic growth objectives into tactical plans and implement accordingly within
planned spending levels
- Create and manage partner incentive programs to build excitement and accelerate
partner sales growth, specific to regional needs and aligned with strategically important
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams to meet partner
enablement and co-marketing content need
- Proven track record of building successful co-marketing programs with leading MSSPs,
DMRs, VARs, SIs and technical alliance partners
- Results-oriented, focused on data-based decision-making
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Experienced CRM user - Salesforce preferred
- Experience in security and/or networking segments strongly preferred