Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Sales and Reseller Management Specialist for our Digital Services business unit. This role requires a proven track record in sales, a deep understanding of the beauty industry, live streaming expertise, and a background in social listening and Data Solution SaaS sales. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and expanding our reseller network, playing a crucial role in driving sales growth and market penetration.
- Identify and engage prospective clients within the beauty industry, leveraging your sales acumen and understanding of industry trends.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve and exceed revenue targets, utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing exceptional service and serving as a trusted advisor.
- Utilize your EC and beauty industry expertise to effectively communicate the value of our products and solutions to potential clients.
- Stay current with industry developments, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies to provide insights and recommendations for product enhancements.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and trade shows to network, showcase our offerings, and gather market intelligence.
- Identify potential resellers and acquire them (role is expected to scan the market and identify new partners, through various means e.g. going for industry networking events, linkedin, etc)
- Lead the reseller management strategy, identifying and recruiting potential reseller partners, and nurturing existing partnerships for mutual growth.
- Onboard and train new resellers across various topics not limited to Sales, Product, Customer Support, Technical Support - this role will manage and decide on the training and curriculum / policies for resellers (i.e. getting the sellers to be familiar with the KB product, and know what are the selling points of the products etc, so that these resellers are equipped with sufficient knowledge to go hunt for sales themselves and onboard users on the platform). Reg BD / Partnerships role will just oversee this part / this role (mostly for reporting purposes only)
- Ensure that Resellers adopt Ninja Van's sales process and optimize where possible
- Have a clear view on resellers’ sales pipeline so that we can accurately forecast deal flow
- Intervene and advise on specific deals upon request
- Keep resellers updated on latest product updates
- Explore joint-marketing opportunities with Resellers
- Calculate and process commission payouts on a regular and timely basis
- Gather feedback from resellers how to make our reseller program better
- Assist in the development of Reseller toolkits
- 3-5 years of B2B account management experience, preferably in the ecommerce SaaS industry
- Experience in EC & beauty industry, showcasing an ability to convey product benefits and engage potential clients.
- Prior success in selling Data Solution SaaS products, with a strong understanding of social listening and data analytics tools.
- Experience in reseller management, including recruitment, training, and performance monitoring (preferred).
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to ensure client and reseller success.
- Understand how to co-work with Data & Product team to explore and meet the demand of the market
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Good in communication, detail-oriented, data-driven
- Fluent in English
Submit a job application
(the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.