Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role:
Aircall is looking for an outstanding Channel Partner Manager to help build and develop our Channel Partner program across our integrations ecosystem. As a full cycle Partner Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting new channel partners, managing existing partner relationships, and generating revenue for Aircall via our channel partners & their customers.
This role is open to both remote U.S. and onsite NYC office work locations.
What you'll do:
- Partner Recruitment:
- Sourcing, acquisition, and activation of new, high-value channel partners
- Manage a pipeline of inbound partner leads
- Work hand-in-hand with our Partner Account Managers to leverage the relationships we have with our integration partners to access their channel partner network
- Partner Management:
- Manage a portfolio of existing partner accounts
- Onboard new channel partners sourced from system integrators, resellers, consultancies, and agencies in the ecosystems of Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk and our fast growing eCommerce partnerships
- Drive aggressive growth for our North America Channel team through consistent, thoughtful partner engagement strategies
- Build & maintain monthly engagement cadences with existing partners to keep Aircall top of mind and encourage constant pipeline growth
- Program Logistics:
- Work closely & consistently with other Channel Partner Managers to align on campaigns
- Become an expert at presenting the Aircall platform, software integrations, and the value of our Partner program to help our partners achieve their business goals, while continuously working on improving how we reach out to and recruit new partners
- Host partner engagement activities including lunch & learns, co-marketing campaigns, webinars, etc.
- Work cross functionally with our Sales and Customer Success teams to insure a seamless experience for our new partners and their clients
What you'll bring:
- 3 years or more of experience in sales or partnerships in a fast-growing startup environment
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred but not required
- Experience within a sales or partnerships team that meets and exceeds their goals consistently
- Ambitious, consistent, & willing to try multiple avenues to find the just right solution
- Strong organizational skills and fluency with software tools to organize our partner acquisition and lead generation efforts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with HubSpot | Salesforce | Zendesk Agency Partners, CRM/Ecomm Implementation Companies, CRM/Ecomm Consultants is a HUGE bonus!
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 20%)
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter, and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.