Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
Binance.US is seeking its first Chief Marketing Officer to help lead us in our next phase of rapid growth. As our Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for defining and implementing a winning marketing strategy that drives significant customer acquisition and company growth. Specifically, you will lead performance marketing, brand marketing and communications, community and public relations, and product marketing. Given our current and future growth ambitions, this unique opportunity will require you to roll-up your sleeves and develop the resources, tools, and team to execute on the strategy you develop. Your role will be to build and scale an industry-leading Marketing organization and a team of top players.
The CMO will thrive by actively partnering with Product, Sales, Operations, and Engineering teams. You will bring awareness of Binance.US and crypto into the U.S. market, develop volume demand generation, track lead funnel performance, and provide ongoing strategy, analysis and thought leadership to the CEO and executive team. You are a leader that is results driven, led by data and primarily focused on our achievements and goals!
- Development and oversight of a cohesive marketing plan to increase member acquisition and growth across brand and content channels
- Leading the integrated development of cross-channel campaigns spanning a variety of teams and platforms within the sales and marketing ecosystem of Binance.US
- Set key content and marketing KPIs in accordance with key business needs
- Reporting on key campaign metrics and information sharing across Binance.US and sub-divisions of the business as necessary
- Support customer profiling and determine propensity modeling in support of both acquisition and retention segments
- Partnership with performance marketing and business-to-business marketing groups
- Work with key business stakeholders to determine accurate resource allocation and oversight of the internal marketing agency teams (creative and content)
- Management and oversight of marketing spend, in alignment with business partners as well as delivery of efficient agency and supplier investment
- Participate in monthly/quarterly/annual goal setting
- An expert go-to-market & brand leader - you have experience developing and executing go-to-market plans to drive meaningful customer acquisition in a growth-phase fintech or other technology company
- An action-oriented leader - you’re skilled at prioritizing the most important initiatives and take a big picture view of how to drive more customers to use Binance.US’ programs; you are able to make decisions with little oversight; you take responsibility and initiative for shaping strategy and execution; other people look to you for solutions amid uncertainty
- A passionate storyteller - you’re fluent at communicating with diverse audiences across the country in a succinct, compelling, and compelling way and know how to translate the Binance.US value proposition across multiple properties
- Data-driven - you’re able to effectively balance qualitative and quantitative data in the course of your daily work in everything from customizing messaging, to determining which campaigns to run; you run pilots and tests to see what works best, iterate and continuously improve your marketing strategy based on data
- High-level drive to create meaningful results and impact overall value
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 15 years of marketing management experience with proven experience operating in a similar role for a world class organization
- A Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred or equivalent work experience
- A mix of experience in early stage start-up and more established companies
- Experience in marketing leadership positions within the fintech and financial service space
- Experience in crypto is a huge advantage
- Excellent track record of building and executing User Acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated accountability for clear articulation and execution of marketing strategy, including board-level vision and strategy
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.