At Lalamove, we believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple.
Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs. We are full steam ahead to make Lalamove synonymous with delivery and on a mission to impact as many local communities we can. We have massively scaled our efforts across Asia and now have our sights on taking our best in class technology to the rest of the world. And we need your help to get us there!
The ideal candidate for this role has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can help scale and manage our rapid growth in Cebu. We are seeking someone who can thrive in a collaborative, open and fun culture! If you are passionate about solving delivery problems through empowering communities, come join us and experience exciting rapid growth!
What you'll do
- Oversee and manage operations and devising relevant metrics and KPIs in order to ensure consistent and high level of standards are met on the operations front; Devise metrics and KPIs to measure success of all operations initiatives in order to fine tune daily execution
- Business Development: acquisition of delivery partners, actively engage and cultivate strategic partnerships with potential delivery partners to increase business with an aim to generate revenue
- Oversee full spectrum of marketing activities: both online and offline, actively take part in spearheading local marketing strategy
- Customer relationship management of drivers, clients, and business partners, ensuring top quality service is provided by the team to all stakeholders
- Financially savvy: ability to budget and forecast and align business needs with control of operating expenses
What We Seek
- Strong communicator: able to articulate ideas and use a structured approach to communicating with team members and global HQ regularly
- Self-motivated, passionate and driven with a can-do attitude, ability to lead and motivate others
- Prior experience in logistics or O2O business would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years work experience accumulated from operations background gained in the O2O / ecommerce industry
- Strong problem solving skills, versatile business knowledge and has had experience conducting business in SEA