Headquartered in New York and with offices in three states, Hometeam is rapidly reinventing the in-home senior care and aging experience. We believe that empowered teams supported by great technology create the best days for older adults.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a passionate, creative, and team-oriented leader to manage the people, processes, and technology that creates beautiful days for older adults. You will be responsible for leading a team of caregivers, service professionals, and operations experts so they can deliver top quality care that surpasses expectations and makes the days of our older adults some of the most beautiful they’ve experienced in years.
- Lead a high performing team of diverse individuals providing and supporting care in Northern New Jersey
- Build an infectious, passionate, and mission oriented culture as an extension of Hometeam HQ
- Hire a team and develop and manage them to meet the Hometeam standard of quality care and excellent service
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to execute against growth plans
- Partner with leaders across the organization to build tools, technology, and processes that help our cities thrive and grow
- Own accountability for the city’s operational performance and financial outcomes and identify opportunities to improve performance or anticipate risks
- Work across geographies with other City Managers to develop and share best practices
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years’ relevant experience managing a high-performing operation; healthcare not required
- Demonstrated leader & people manager with off-the-charts EQ and communication skills; has experience building, managing, and inspiring teams
- Invigorated by the energy and pace of a startup and willing to dive in and get hands-on to solve problems
- Ambitious, always achieving or beating aggressive goals
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Humble and willing to get your hands dirty to do whatever is needed to support the team
- Passionate about our mission and our desire to transform homecare
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.