Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
As Cleaning Supervisor, you will ensure consistent, high quality service delivered to Q’s client offices. You will be the main day-to-day point of contact between QHQ and the operator community, which cleans hundreds of offices each night. You will be on the front lines in a role critical to the success of the company. By guaranteeing consistently high quality cleans, you will guarantee the success of the company.
- You believe in the vision of Q and thrive in fast paced environments with limitless potential to grow
- You believe the best work is completed in teams, and understand the value of a strong relationship
- You are solutions oriented and will do whatever it takes to problem solve for our Operators, clients and team
- You are outgoing, empathetic and patient. You love working with people and helping them reach their best potential
- You’re meticulous, obsessed with inbox zero, and hate making mistakes or being inefficient
- You’re a strong communicator. You’re always professional, kind and quick to apply with the perfect tone whether you’re speaking with an Operator, client or engineer
- Respond to the ever changing needs of Q offices to deliver high quality service - and always with a smile
- Conduct regular quality assurance checks on offices managed by Q, reporting to HQ on office cleanliness and Operator performance
- Advocate the needs of Cleaning Operators internally to make sure our cleaners are happy, healthy and productive
- Serve as the primary liaison between the city's operations team and in-office Cleaning Operators
- Mentor Cleaning Operators to enable their progress through the Q organizational structure
- Interact with cutting edge technology to ensure cleaning service delivered to customer expectations, including iPad applications, SalesForce, and Google Documents
- 5+ years professional experience in cleaning, hospitality, or some related function
- 3+ years of management experience (preferably in a commercial cleaning setting)
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 5:00pm - 2:00am and every other Sunday
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: owns a car and is willing to use it for work
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.