We are looking for an Advisor or Senior Advisor to manage our CRM and marketing automation systems, and drive business intelligence solutions to the wider Deloitte firm.
This is your chance to join a dynamic and collaborative team and develop your skills with an innovative, high-performing organisation that is committed to its people.
**Please note that you must have legal NZ work rights and be based in NZ to be considered for this role**
What will your typical day look like?
Reporting to the Clients and Sector Lead you will work with the broader Clients and Marketing team to drive our CRM and provide client insights to the business to help support our growth objectives.
The role will cover:
· Driving best practice and data integrity to maximise the use and benefits of our CRM
· Providing training, guidance and practical support to the users of the CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
· Working closely with the Client and Sectors team to help deliver insightful and intelligent industry, sector and client revenue reporting to the firm leaders.
· Developing strategies for building targeted lists and client segments to best support business development, marketing campaigns and client nurturing programmes.
· Leading and overseeing data gathering processes to support key business development and marketing programmes.
· Run our national email marketing system and schedule online communications.
About the team
At Deloitte, our brand is our biggest asset differentiating us in the marketplace and allowing us to make an impact that matters. What makes the brand is our people - proving we are better together!
Our Clients & Marketing team is a passionate, high performing team that has been instrumental in securing our strong position in the market.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
Based in Wellington or Auckland, you’ll have a passion for detail and a love for data. You’ll be experienced in managing CRM and Marketing automation systems and have a sound knowledge of Excel. You’ll have a strong client focus and know how to translate business needs into targeted distribution lists and campaigns. Ideally, you’ll also have strong experience in business intelligence tools and know how to translate data into meaningful dashboards.
You are someone with:
· Experience with managing CRM tools – Salesforce or similar
· Experience with marketing automation software (Bulk email, Surveys, Forms)
· Research mind-set of data collection/retrieval/checking with excellent attention to detail
· Project or Change management principles would be an advantage (e.g. Prince2)
· Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, Functions, Formulas, VBA preferable)
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work closely with and coordinate between teams and multiple stakeholders
· Self-starter, proactive, flexible, can do approach
· Customer focused and quality oriented
· 3-5 years’ experience in a corporate environment
If you have the drive and passion to succeed, apply now. For further questions, contact Chelsee Renata on 09 303 0745
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on [email protected]